Red Armor Fuel Treatment is a formula rich with anti-oxidants to deliver up to 2 years of fuel stabilization, nitrogen-based detergents for optimum cleaning ability and corrosion inhibitors to protect the overall fuel system. Why is Red Armor Fuel Treatment being alcohol free such a big deal? Well, let’s start here. Ethanol is a form of alcohol which attracts moisture and accelerates corrosion. It also triggers gum & varnish to form along fuel lines and in the carburetor. Other brands of fuel stabilizers contain alcohol. This combination of ethanol and added alcohol compound fuel system issues and degradation of unit performance.
Red Armor Fuel Treatment is an ideal solution for day to day or long term needs for all your outdoor power equipment including: 2-stroke, 4-stroke, mix-lubricated engines and EFI (Electronic Fuel Injection) engines. It’s one of the only fuel treatments on the market today that has been 3rd party tested for oxidation stability, cleaning ability and corrosion prevention.
- Ideal for day to day use or long-term storage/winterization
- Treatment ratio: .5 oz. treats 1.25 gallons of fresh gasoline
- Great for all outdoor power equipment, small to large
- NACE “A” rated, highest rating for corrosion protection
- Alcohol free to fight water absorption and corrosion better
- Corrosion inhibitors protect the fuel system & carburetor
- Anti-oxidant fuel stabilizers keep fuel fresh up to 2 years
- Nitrogen-based detergents deliver optimum cleaning ability
- Reduces maintenance and downtime; keeps fuel fresher for easier starts
- ASTM D525 & D4329 tested