Berwyn Lawnmower is the group you should trust when it comes to servicing your power equipment.
We are an authorized warranty center for Cub Cadet, Echo, Kawasaki, MTD, Briggs & Stratton and more. But we don’t stop there. Our team of trained mechanics are able to work on any small engine service or repair issue – regardless of the brand. Berwyn Lawnmower also offers pick-up and drop-off of your equipment.
Best of all, we always offer Spring & Fall Service Specials – so you can get your machine ready to store or ready to run depending on the season.
- Average turn around time on repairs is 5-10 business days. Expect longer turn around times during the Spring and Fall months.
- All equipment must be picked-up within 5 days of notification.
- Equipment NOT picked-up within 30 days of notification will be subject to resale in order to cover cost of repairs or sent to scrap.
- We do NOT dispose of junk equipment.
- No returns or refunds will be issued on new and used equipment.
- No returns or refunds on batteries, electrical parts and Meyer plow parts.
- No returns on in stock parts without a receipt. A 15% re-stocking fee will be applied.
- All special orders are to be paid for prior to pick-up. No returns.
- Minimum credit card charge is $10. We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard & Amex
- Shop rate is $90 per hour
- Standard Rotary service is $90 + parts
- Standard Riding Mower service is $220 + parts
- Wide-Cut Mower service is $160 + parts
- Commercial Zero-Turn service is $230 + parts
- Standard 2-Stroke service is $60 + parts
- Standard Snow Blower or Generator service is $100 + parts
- additional repairs or pick-up/delivery come at an extra cost
- Tractor/Zero-Turn accessory installation fee is $10-$100
- Minimum shop charge is $25
- A $35 deposit is required to evaluate repairs. This can be applied to the overall cost if approval is given to repair your machine.
- Lawnmower Blade (off mower) $9
- Lawnmower Blade (on mower) $15
- Chainsaw Chain (off saw) $8-$12
- Chainsaw Chain (on saw) $15 includes cleaning
- Gas or Elec Hedge Trimmer $60-$80
- Hand Pruner $5
- Loppers $8
- Shovel/Spade/Hoe $7
- Axe (both sides) $10
- Hatchet $5
- Edger Blade $6
- Chisel $3
- Fluid Changes (Oil, Coolant, Hydro Fluid)
- Engine Repair and Diagnostics
- Carburetor Cleaning
- Winterization and Summerization
- Trailer Repairs
- Warranty Work
- Fix Flat Tires
- Sharpening service: Blades, Chainsaw Chains, Hedge Trimmers, Loppers