Berwyn Lawnmower is the group you should trust when it comes to servicing your power equipment.
We are an authorized warranty center for Cub Cadet, Echo, Kawasaki, MTD, and Briggs & Stratton. But we don’t stop there. Our team of trained mechanics are able to work on any small engine service or repair issue – regardless of the brand. Berwyn Lawnmower also offers pick-up and drop-off of your equipment.
Best of all, we always offer Spring & Fall Service Specials and Sales – so you can get your machine ready to store or ready to run depending on the season.
- Shop rate is $80 per hour.
- Minimum shop charge is $25.
- Average turn around time on repairs is 5-7 business days. Turn around times may be longer during the spring and fall months.
- All equipment must be picked-up within 5 days of notification.
- If an estimate is required prior to repair, a $25 estimate charge will be incurred.
- Payment for completed equipment is required prior to delivery.
- Equipment NOT picked-up with 7 days of notification will incur a $3 a day storage fee.
- Equipment NOT picked-up within 30 days of notification will be subject to resale in order to cover cost of repairs.
- Tractor/Mower disposal fee is $25. This will be waived if you buy a new machine from us.
- All new or used equipment sales are final. No refunds allowed.
- No refunds allowed on Meyer parts or electrical equipment.
- All special orders are to be paid for prior to pick-up. No refunds allowed.
- Minimum credit card charge is $10. We accept Visa, Discover & Mastercard.