Berwyn Lawnmower is the group you should trust when it comes to servicing your power equipment.
We are an authorized warranty center for Cub Cadet, Echo, Kawasaki, MTD, Briggs & Stratton and more. But we don’t stop there. Our team of trained mechanics are able to work on any small engine service or repair issue – regardless of the brand. Berwyn Lawnmower also offers pick-up and drop-off of your equipment.
Best of all, we always offer Spring & Fall Service Specials and have new equipment sales year round – so you can get your machine ready to store or ready to run depending on the season.
- Average turn around time on repairs is 5-7 business days.
- Expect longer turn around times during the Spring and Summer months. Plan ahead! Get your equipment in during the winter.
- All equipment must be picked-up within 5 days of notification.
- Equipment NOT picked-up within 30 days of notification will be subject to resale in order to cover cost of repairs.
- Tractor/Mower disposal fee is $25. This will be waived if you buy a new machine from us.
- All new or used equipment sales are final. No refunds.
- All sales are final on Meyer parts or electrical parts.
- All special orders are to be paid for prior to pick-up. No refunds.
- Minimum credit card charge is $10. We accept Visa, Discover & Mastercard.
- Pick-up & delivery is available. Please call us for a quote.
- Shop rate is $80 per hour
- Rotary service is $90 + parts
- Riding Mower service is $220 + parts
- 2-Stroke service is $70 + parts
- additional repairs or pick-up/delivery come at an extra cost
- Shop rate for plows is $100 per hour + parts
- Minimum shop charge is $25
- If an estimate is required prior to repair, a $25 estimate charge will be incurred. If equipment is worth fixing, this fee will go towards the overall cost.