Berwyn Lawnmower is the group you should trust when it comes to servicing your power equipment.
We are an authorized warranty center for Cub Cadet, Echo, Kawasaki, MTD, Briggs & Stratton and more. But we don’t stop there. Our team of trained mechanics are able to work on any small engine service or repair issue – regardless of the brand. Berwyn Lawnmower also offers pick-up and drop-off of your equipment.
Best of all, we always offer Spring & Fall Service Specials – so you can get your machine ready to store or ready to run depending on the season.
- Average turn around time on repairs is 5-7 business days. Expect longer turn around times during the Spring and Fall months.
- All equipment must be picked-up within 5 days of notification.
- Equipment NOT picked-up within 30 days of notification will be subject to resale in order to cover cost of repairs.
- Equipment disposal fee is $25.
- No returns or refunds will be issued on new and used equipment.
- No returns or refunds on batteries, electrical parts and Meyer plow parts.
- All special orders are to be paid for prior to pick-up. No returns.
- Minimum credit card charge is $10. We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard & Amex
- Shop rate is $80 per hour
- Standard Rotary service is $90 + parts
- Standard Riding Mower service is $220 + parts
- Standard 2-Stroke service is $60 + parts
- Standard Snow Blower or Generator service is $100 + parts
- additional repairs or pick-up/delivery come at an extra cost
- Tractor/Zero-Turn accessory installation fee is $40-$80
- Minimum shop charge is $25
- If an estimate is required prior to repair, a $25 deposit is required. If equipment is worth repairing, this fee will go towards the overall cost.
- Fluid Changes (Oil, Coolant, Hydro Fluid)
- Engine Repair and Diagnostics
- Carburetor Cleaning
- Winterization and Summerization
- Trailer Repairs
- Warranty Work
- Fix Flat Tires
- Sharpening service: Blades, Chainsaw Chains, Hedge Trimmers, Loppers